Terms of Service
By accessing and using the Services of Mento.io website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you are not allowed to use the Services. Wherever used in these Terms of Service, “you”, “your” or similar terms mean the person or legal entity utilizing or accessing the Services.
Manto.io reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms of Service on this page.
- You are responsible for your use of services and for sharing and distributing content through your account. Mento.io is not responsible for your user of services or any such content.
- Mento.io may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. Mento.io reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree to comply with the relevant terms and conditions of various third-party service providers (e.g., Twitter, Facebook) (“Third Party Service Providers”).
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
- You must provide a valid name, email address and other information necessary to register with the Service. You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin of any information used to access the Services.
- Mento.io reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- Mento.io is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. Mento.io will not be responsible for any loss or damages resulting from your failure to comply with this obligation
- You are not allowed to share your account details with other. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- If you cancel or terminate your account with Mento.io, all of your data and information will be scheduled for deletion from the Service.
- The Mento.io Basic Membership allows you to experience and evaluates Mento.io’s features and benefits without making any payment. The Basic Membership is limited to one user per household, company, IP and service login as authenticated with a social network.
- Mento.io claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that contains, software viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destroy, deface or limit the use, access or functionality of the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene. Mento.io, in its sole discretion, may remove content and block user access to any content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of another party’s intellectual property.
- You agree to use a valid credit card whenever you make any payment to Mento.io.
- Subscription Services are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis (as per the option you have chosen) and are non-refundable. This means that there will be no refunds for partial months (or years) of service, or for months where the Services were unused.
- During your membership upgrade, Membership price will be adjusted with your pending credits and remaining amount will be charged on your credit card.
- During your membership downgrade, You will get credits for your pending duration based on your subscription type. Any credits are not refundable.
- During Cancelation of your services, You are still eligible to access pro membership features until your subscription period ends.
- Mento.io does not accept any responsibility for loss of Content due to account cancelation.
General Conditions of Use
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Mento.io provides the Service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement. Mento.io also makes no warranty that the Service will meet the user’s requirements.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Mento.io, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- Mento.io respects the privacy of its Users. Please read our Privacy Statement at https://mento.io/privacy, which forms part of these Terms of Service.
- By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you hereby agree that any legal action brought against you for violation of the Terms of Service shall be subject to Ahmedabad in India and shall be subject to jurisdiction and venue in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.